Saturday, April 21, 2012

VIDEO BLOGGING

I AM VIDEO BLOGGING NOW!!

I'm very excited to be doing so.  If you have anything you want to see me talk about or demo let me know.  Become involved with me.  I'm so happy that you all will finally get to see what it's like from my end.  We all know I now live on a bird farm so you will get to see me get down and dirty with the peacocks, chickens, geese, and out dogs and 1 cat!  This should be a blast.  I can't wait to get comfortable with the camera and get the ball rolling!!

Make sure you check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel
Alonna's YouTube Page

Please check out my videos and give me some feed back.  I would love to hear from all of you.  And yes, my first into attempt was super JACKED I'm still mad about it, but I've put my mistake on display for everyone to see. 


OH and for clarification listed are my ONLY PAGES!! - Fake B*t@he$ stay off my $h*t!
Facebook Fan Page - If you manage to arrive at my personal FB page I will not accept you
ModelMayhem
Twitter
The Page you are on now
My YouTube Channel
Instagram AlonnaJames
BLOGTV - ALONNAJAMES
Ustream

EMAIL
AlonnaJames@yahoo.com

No comments: